Table of Contents
My research interests are at the intersection between theoretical aspects of statistical signal processing, machine learning and their applications to remote sensing applications.
From my Ph.d where I worked on change detection for time series of SAR images, I have interested myself as well to hyperspectral images, GPR signals and EEG measurements.
Seminars, Tutorials and workshops
To be completed soon…
- [Apr 2021 - Ongoing] Olivier Lerda, on the topic: “Detection, estimation and classification of sonar targets in complex environments : application to a reversible Mills cross system “. Co-supervised with Guillaume Ginolhac and Jean-Philippe Ovarlez.
- [Jun 2022 - Ongoing] Douba Jafuno, on the topic: “Automatic interpretation of geophysical data by machine learning techniques. “. Co-supervised with Guillaume Ginolhac and Nickolas Stelzenmuller.
- [Feb 2021 - Sep 2021] Matthieu Gallet, on the topic: “Robust Inversion and classification of GPR signals”. Co-supervised with Guillaume Ginolhac.
I am a reviewer for the following journals:
- IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing
- IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- Elsevier Signal Processing
- IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing
- IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters
For more details, you can check my Publons page.
I also am a regular reviewer for EUSIPCO conference.
Responsibilities in the community
- I am co-animator with Yajing Yan, Stéphane May and Thomas Oberlin of the GDR-ISIS action “Nouveaux enjeux en télédétection” in the “Thème B – Image et Vision”.
- I am social-media manager for the EUSIPCO 2023 conference in Helsinki, Finland.